posted Jul 22, 2009, 8:05 PM by Unknown user
updated Jun 18, 2011, 4:03 PM
The Shura of the Islamic Association of Raleigh in its May 9th, 2010 meeting is proud to announce the followings:
- The Shura approves the report from the Shura's appointed An-Noor School evaluation team.
- The An-Noor School is being moved from the pilot program to Permanent Program.
An-Noor Full Time Quran Memorization School Mission:
Is to Establish an institution that will nurture a strong connection with the Book of Allah, the Glorious Quran, through its memorization, understanding and implementation, and will develop well-rounded future leaders who are guided by the Quran and Sunnah.
- Students will also receive regular curricular instruction through age-appropriate Math, Science, Social Study, and English Language Art classes.
- This year program will offer 3rd – 6th grade levels.
- The school will operate on a year-round schedule.
- School hours will be Monday – Friday, 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM.
- The first day of classes is August 16th, 2010.
- An-Noor tuition is $300.00 per month for one child, $500.00 a month for two children. However, An-Noor will not deprive deserving candidates from learning the book of Allah (SWT) because of financial hardship. Parents can apply for a scholarship or through the social and welfare committee for assistance.
Please register your children for this enormous opportunity. The school is accepting application based on first come first serve through August 4, 2010
For further information, please contact the An-Noor School administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org